Sunday 18 September 2016

Psalm Ebube ‘Call to Worship’

Award winning gospel artiste, Psalm Ebube, is out again with a new album. The 13- track album is the third  of the singer who is known for his evergreen praise songs such as Kabio’osi, Ebube and  his recent song, ‘Thankful’.


The album has been a work in progress for over a year now and in addition to ‘Thankful’ which is one of the best appreciated Nigerian gospel songs in recent times, Ebube have singles like ‘Overload’, 80 Years, and the visuals for Thankful “Imore”, all enjoying massive airplays across the nation and beyond.

Talking about his new works,  Ebube said, “Creating opportunities that bring us closer to God and bring God closer to his people is my highest calling. My aim is to facilitate/lead/curate wholesome acts of worship that encourage people in their relationship with God, within the love and presence of God. A call to worship invites us into the presence of the King of the Universe before whom all creation will bow and for whom all heaven now sings.

“I am always overwhelmed when I hear so many people around the world tell me that I inspire them in so many ways. I am always thankful that God has given me the opportunity to reach millions of people with my music,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment