Sunday 3 July 2016

D.Wahx debut with ‘Shaye lo’

In his quest to launch himself in the entertainment industry, fast rising Hip hop artiste, Onakoya Adebowale Yunus, otherwise known as D.Wahx, has released his debut video entitled: “Shaye lo”.

The video, which was directed by Tunji Afolayan, according to the artiste, ‘was built up with class and rhythms.

The Ogun State-born artiste who is delighted with the success of his first work said he is committed and would not give room for any distraction to have his breakthrough in the entertainment industry.


He added that, “I have passion for music and I know that I am talented. I trust God that He will crown my hustles and hardworks. I am not in haste to be on the top of my game. I am focused and full of confident that I will shine beyond my peers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment