Sunday 23 October 2016

Malaika light up London with new album ‘Original’

Fuji artiste, Sulaimon Alao, better known as Malaika, stormed the city of London to launch his 23rd album entitled: “Original”, an event organised by his fans abroad.

The event, which took place at 304-306 Bensham Lane Thornton Heath CR7 7EQ, London, was graced by celebrities and fans.

The main performance of the night subsequently began with an acapella of some of the songs in the new album before he began dishing out various songs from his rich repertoire.

Speaking at the event, Malaika said, “This is another happy moment in my life, another achievement in a journey I never thought I would go this far. I give God the glory and want to thank members of the

Alayeluwa Fans Club in United Kingdom who put this together. By the grace of God, the album will hit the market in November and my fans and music buffs can look forward to enjoying great songs in the album”.

No comments:

Post a Comment