Sunday 27 December 2015

Afrocandy counts her blessings



US-based actress, Judith Okpara Mazagwu, has described the outgoing year as a remarkable one, just as she noted that she has every reason to thank God for the gift of life and her achievements in the year.


Afrocandy told Sky Entertainment that she could not quantify God’s blessings and the gift of life over her life and that of her family, “but my greatest achievements in 2015 is that I have relocated to a better neighborhood, take care of my girls and I bought a brand new car I love and enjoy so much. Indeed, it is a remarkable year for me.”

While assessing her career in the year, she stated that, “though I didn't do much this year in terms of showbiz, I am hoping to do better next year.

Afrocandy, however, released a set of sexy and Xmas pictures as a reflection of the season of love in the early hours of Sunday.

"I wish my fans and followers a swell celebration. It is a season of love and I wish to reaffirm my love to you all. Merry Christmas and New year in advance," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment