Sunday 20 December 2015

I'm ready to take over the movie world in 2016---Freezon


BY SEYI SOKOYA

Fast rising actress, Fisayo Ajisola, popularly known as Freezon, has restated her readiness to storm the movie industry next year.

Speaking on her success in the outgoing year, Fisayo noted that 2015 for her, is full of life in good health and prosperity among unforeseen challenges, adding that, "I ascribe all the glory to God. The outgoing year challenged me to be strong and better in all my undertakings. I thank God that I completed my university education and had time to travel around a few continents. Also, my career took a positive turn around."

Freezon, who is also a musician is also confidence that the incoming year would  be an outstanding one, as she promised to continue to give my best in entertainment and poised to take over the movie world in 2016.
She stated further that against all odds, "I will not allow the economic situation of the country to deprive me of discharging my annual routine in showing love to the needy and the underprivileged through my NGO, The Jewel Empowerment Foundation (JEF). I encountered some challenges lately, but this will not go without touching lives positively, because it as become part of me."

"This year, the train moves to Lagos and we will be feeding 500 beggars, including children and their parents in Agege, Oshodi and Ebutte Meta on Kano road on Christmas day to cheer them up and let them know the society still cares for them. We are hopeful that year 2016 will be great, especially with the wind of change blowing in the country."
 
Fisayo whose sexy Xmas pictures has gone viral on social media and the internet as a  refection to thrill her esteemed and prospective fans in the season of love, she also wished them a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment