Wednesday 18 January 2017

Morachi returns with a bang!

Veteran artiste, Morachi, who stormed the industry with his popular hits, “Hapuya” and “Labalaba” is back with a bang in the music scene!

The singer, who has been in the United States, returned to stake his claim with two new songs entitled: “Never Let Go” and “On My Grind” from the stable of Morachi Records.
Speaking on his return, Morachi said he is not intimidated by the raving stars in the music industry as most of them rode on the waves of the sounds of their seniors and that he was part of them.
“I have my own style and don’t want to be anybody. I want to be me. The passion and love I have for the industry has made me come back to contribute my quota. I’m here to take the industry to the next level.  I am one of the pioneers of the music industry and talking about the terrain; I’m the terrain,” he said.
The singer who suddenly fizzled out of the music scene years ago explained why he stopped singing after dropping Happy hour and other songs, saying that, “It was not that I suddenly left the music industry. They didn’t want me to sing the kind of song I wanted to sing and I was misunderstood. Happy hour was not the song I really planned to drop. I knew my gift and wanted to do more by bringing out great sounds, but I was hindered and a lot of things happened thereafter that made me take a break. I didn’t understand the industry then. I was trying to put my own sound. Now I know better.”
Revealing his plan for 2017, Morachi stated that, “I want to change the sound in the industry. Good music needs to come to this industry. Nigerian music is number one in Africa. We even threaten the superpowers of music. We still need to show that we’re the next big thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment