Wednesday 21 October 2015

Adele 'make-up' with new album 25

Oscar winner, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, who has been out of the public eye for a number of years is back with a bang as she confirms the name of her third album and apologies for taking so long to make new music.
Adele made this known in a post on social media and told fans it will be a "make-up" record, not "break-up".

The singer's second album, 21, was released in January 2011 and went on to sell about 30 million copies worldwide and win six Grammys.
She also won an Oscar in 2013 for the title song for the Bond film Skyfall, but has been out of the public eye since.
Now Adele has confirmed the rumours that her new work is called 25 and said it is "about getting to know who I've become without realising".
She also used the Facebook and Twitter statement to talk about growing up and the regrets of her youth.
"My last record was a break-up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record.
"I'm making up with myself. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did."

No comments:

Post a Comment