Saturday 10 October 2015

Somebody Great: Korede Bello hits milestone with Asa

Another giant feather has been added to the cap of the Mavin young star, Korede Bello, as the Godwin crooner recently recorded a new song titled “Somebody Great” with pop sensation, Asa.

Korede clinched the deal ahead of A-list artistes such as Wizkid and Afaglo, who have fantasised a collaboration with the France-based-Nigerian songstress.

The single, which is currently gaining massive air play and trending on Twitter, was produced by Don Jazzy.


With Asa and Don Jazzy on the beat, Bello told NET that he was paving the way to becoming somebody great in the future.

The African prince also said “I vividly remember listening to Don Jazzy’s beas with some of my friends and be like “Jazzy’s surely one of the greatest producers that Africa has produced.  I also remember buying Asa’s album when it came out – probably the first music CD I ever bought with my money.

“Now, having both Asa and Don Jazzy on the same song makes me feel like I’m on the right path to becoming #SomebodyGreat someday by God’s grace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment