Sunday 26 March 2017

Actress, Oni Bee produces first movie, 1983

Fast-rising presenter-cum-actress, Bimbo Obi (a.k.a), Oni Bee, has finally carved a niche for herself in the film-making industry. The mother of one has produced her debut film entitled: 1983.

Expressing her delight on the success of the movie, Oni Bee told Sky Entertainment that, “the new flick was a dream come through and a step to greater works in her acting career. It is my first job and I see this as my baby. This production was very challenging, but it is to my delight that the work came out to be a success. I deliberately chose the title, 1983 because it suits the film.”
According to the actress the movie, which featured popular faces in the Yoruba speaking movie industry including: Ibrahim Chatta, Abdullateef Adedeji, Gloria Iweuno, Quadri Qidad, among others centers on the law of Karma and also promises to enlighten people on journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment