Sunday 31 May 2015

Skales holds "Man of the Year" concert today

All roads will lead to the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, today for Skales event tagged “The Man of the Year” concert.
The album launch concert, in conjunction with Motbensonz Solutions, is expected to be graced by stakeholders of the entertainment industry, captains of industries among others billed to make the event colourful.

Following his success over years, Skales, who recently released his debut album entitled “Man of the Year”, will team up with his friends and fellow entertainers to hold the big concert.
Topping the list of artistes to perform at the concert are: Davido, Timaya, Phyno, MC Galaxy, Victoria Kimani, Reekado Banks, Oritsefemi, Korede Bello, Aramide, GGB Dance Crew, CDQ and Attitude. Others include DJ Neptune, DJ Kaywise, DJ Nana, DJ Spicey, Ayo Jay, Fefe, Milli, Kenny Wonder and TJan.
Skales, who is optimistic of a successful event, told R that 2015 is definitely his year.
“This is the first time I am having a concert and an album, so I want to beg my fans to please get the album and come out and support me today. People are in for a shock today. I am prepared and cannot wait to set a standard show. I am nervous, but I know with God and my fans on my side, all will be well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment