Sunday 15 November 2015

I’m getting married soon —Flavour

Set to follow in the step of his comedian friend, Akpoporo, Flavour is also ready to settle down soon.
The musician, already a father of two children from two beauty queens, Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, said on HIP TV recently.
Flavour’s comment, however, is a surprise to many as he had sometime in October, admitted that marriage was a “very difficult and a tough decision to make.”
According to him, “marriage is a serious thing. It’s a decision that once made, you are in it or you are not. So, you can’t afford to get it wrong. That’s the most important thing.

“If you want to marry just for the sake of it, then it doesn’t make sense. Because of the kind of job I do, I hardly stay at home. Where am I going to have the time to give my family? So it is very difficult,” he said last month.
Less than a month after he made that statement, he has now made up his mind to walk the aisle as he told the cable network that: “I’m getting married soon”.

No comments:

Post a Comment