Saturday 7 November 2015

Kudi Kelpto returns

In bid to stage her come back into the movie industry after a long break, actress, Yetunde Adekoya, a.k.a Kudi Kelpto, is about to release her latest flick entitled “Kurukuru”.

The actress, who took time off the screen to nurse her baby thanked God for safe delivery and for seeing her through the challenging periods, adding that motherhood is a huge task and it is only God that gives a woman the grace to succeed.

The mother of one who affirmed that she is back to work and more dedicated than before, didn’t have a total break from movie production as she revealed that she actually shot the new movie when she was eight month’s into her pregnancy.

“I was very heavy and I wanted my fans to actually enjoy the movie, so, I had to make this sacrifice. The character I played was real. I was actually pregnant. I thank God that the job was a success,” she said.

The movie stars Odunlade Adekola, Murphy Afolabi, Kemi Afolabi, Madam Shaje, Bigvai Jokotoye, Abeni Agbon and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment