Sunday 15 November 2015

I’m not dating Seun Egbegbe —Toyin Aimahku

Toyin Aimakhu has not found love again. At least not for now. After her alleged break up with her husband, Johnson over infidelity allegation,  Toyin has said that she would like to keep her marital issues private.
Despite her husband’s public apology weeks after it emerged that the marriage was heading for the rocks, Toyin did not budge as her husband’s plea fell on her deaf ears.


Days back, Toyin was reported to be having an affair with Seun Egbegbe, the CEO of Ebony Films, after a picture of the two cuddling each other surfaced on the internet. Some of her fans were quick to conclude that it was too early for the actress to start having an affair again.

Reacting to the news, Toyin said Egbegbe is just a friend. “Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see, they would be misled. Everyone knows I’m a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola than anyone else.”

Toyin also denied reports that she was living with him, saying he’s one of the people who stood by her during her marriage troubles. “Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realise was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them”, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment