Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 is ‘Normal’ for Funmi

Gospel singer, Atewogbola Funmilola, popularly known as Queen Funmi, has expressed her delight following the success of her latest music album entitled “Normal”, which was released last year.


The juju singer expressed her gratitude especially to Yinka Ayefele and Saint Janet who both featured in the album.

On the collaboration, she described it as great one. “It was a plus to the success of my new work. I appreciate the fact that they believed in me as well as supported my music career through their passion. I am grateful and honoured with their impact.”

Queen Funmi called on her fans to be on the look out for more good music in 2016. “I have a lot to deliver this year. I have a lot of plans in the pipeline to take my career to the next level,” she told Sky Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment