Saturday 2 January 2016

Olamide/Don Jazzy war: I'm sorry---Olamide, As Don Jazzy keeps mum

Following the drama that occurred at the just concluded Headies 2015 awards ceremony, when popular rapper, Olamide a.k.a Badoo swore on a live event broadcast, the artiste has apologised to fans for his conduct which was widely described as 'uncalled for'.


Olamide took to his Instagram handle to apologise on Saturday, saying he regretted his action and the damage it might have caused.

He wrote: "I want to apologise to my fans for my conduct, including swaering on live TV, at the Headies event some hours ago. I recognised that you all are most important part of my work and my journey so far, and I would not have come this far without you. Therefore, you deserve better me. I promise to conduct myself in a more respectable manner in future."

Meanwhile, Don Jazzy and his crew have refused to react on Olamide's rants as well as his apology on the social media. 

What really happened.
The Headies 2015 awards which seems to be rated one of the biggest events that greeted year 2016 in the Nigerian entertainment industry witnessed a drama between leader of the MAVIN records Don Jazzy’s MAVINS and Olamide of YBNL.

The event which almost became a flop at the peak witnessed confrontation and displeasure between the duo following MAVIN’s Reekado Banks award for the Next Rated Artiste Category which comes with a brand new SUV jeep.

The development obviously didn’t go well with Olamide and his team, just has he demonstrated his dissatisfaction over the selection of the award Olamide led by the whole YBNL team to receive one of his artistes, Adekunle Gold who won the award for Best Alternative act for his song entitled: 'Shade'.

Instead Olamide should express his appreciation on Adekunle's award,Olamide then took the microphone and said; “Lil Kesh is our own Next Rated artist. F**k that sh*t! The streets ti take over. Every f**king single was a hit back to back. From lyrically, to Shoki to Efejoku. Ko ni dafun Iya anybody”, he then threw the microphones and splashes drinks on the stage, as they all walked off the stage.

After Olamide’s speech, Don Jazzy who later stepped up to pick his 'The lifetime Achievement Award' from the COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji,  he reacted to Olamide’s rant on stage. He said "I don't like awards and I have told the organisers. We ought to be at Alibaba's show, but I am here to support my children, but Egbon Olamide, if you want the car, come and take it.” 
 
Afterward, angry Olamide went  ahead on to fight Don Jazzy hard on Twitter. expressing his grievance,  Olamide declared war on Don Jazzy and took him to the cleaners not only on his person, but also on the way he treats artistes signed under him as well as treated Don Jazzy not to come to the Mainland.

He wrote on his twitter handle: “…. Don’t f*cking come to the mainland. Honestly, f**k you, I am f**king mainland”
He continues: “ I did not mention father’s name on the stage. Don’t f**king mention my name fuck boy. Don’t try all this shit with me”

He blasted him further on how he treated D’banj: “You crave attention so bad, cool with everyone on your team but na you be Don f**k everything up, ruin every relationship”, obviously referring to how Don Jazzy and Dbanj parted ways.

U dey chance your boys, Dem dey call you baba, my niggas call me my brother”

“After you don ruin D’banj with packaging, na de same u come dey form humble on social media. I called to strike a deal with Di’ja”.

No comments:

Post a Comment