Saturday 2 January 2016

Harrysong is Gala ambassador

Five Star music artiste, Harrysong is the latest brand ambassador in town. 


Basking in the euphoria of his smash hit single, ‘Reggae Blues’, the music star has penned an endorsement deal with popular snack brand, Gala.

Harrysong unwrap this deal to the public during his performance at the just held Headies 2015 awards ceremony held in Lagos on Saturday.

While expressing his gratitude to God on his success story in his music career, Harrysong said that he is now an ambassador to Gala. "My people, I am happy to tell you that Gala don pay. I have signed a deal with Gala and this is a sign that God is behind me."
  
In his congratulatory message, Harrysong’s label mate, Kcee took to photo sharing app, Instagram to share the news with his followers. He wrote: “Congratulations and a happy New Year to my brother and my friend @iamharrysong on your endorsement as the first ever official ambassador of Gala . "This is just the beginning of good news to come for us all in the year 2016 . If you believe it’s gonna be a year of positive testimony for you too say amen . #sharethegalawithaboo”


No comments:

Post a Comment