Sunday 20 September 2015

Marc IV picks Oct 1 for 'Ori Owo' official launch

Hip-hop artiste, Marc Harrison, popularly known as Marc IV, has concluded plans to launch himself into the entertainment industry with his first single entitled: “Ori Owo”. The launch will take place on October 1.

Marc lV said that the move was part of his plans to celebrate the Independence day with other Nigerians in a unique way. He believes that launching his music career on such a significant day would indirectly be among part of activities marking the independence anniversary.

Marc VI asserted his readiness to take the industry by storm, just as he assured that his music is different from what is now being accepted as music in Nigeria. I promote sanity and moral in my music. “I have been taking my time to study the development of the industry for a while and I think it is time for me to make an impact, as well as set a pace in the industry. My expectations are high and I am convinced I am going to take the industry by storm in no time.”
In bid to build his fan base across Nigeria, Marc IV and his management have concluded plans to embark on a media tour which will take off from Ibadan to other parts of the South West states from next week.
He also revealed that a media parley is also in the pipeline so as to meet with the media gurus in the industry face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment