Wednesday 2 September 2015

You are not my wife but… Peter Okoye tells wife



Peter Okoye has revealed to the world that his love for his wife, Lola, is indeed a true one and that he would neither at any point compromise or ever leaves her for once.

Earlier today, the Glo ambassador musician made this known in his ‘romantic birthday wish’ to his wife who added another year to her years today.


Peter took to his Instagram to express his feelings and how Lola has reshaped his life for good since they became one. The note seems to also reveal that the musician is really enjoying his marriage and also showcased how Peter respects his wife.

He wrote: “My life without you is like a lake without water. You make my life complete in every sense. You are not just my wife, you are my life. #happy birthday @lolaomolayo.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment