Saturday 27 June 2015

I was abandoned by my father and raped by my stepfather — Maheeda

Controversial gospel- turned hip-hop artiste, Maheeda, has revealed that she was raped at the age of 11 by her stepfather.
The sultry actress, who took to Twitter and  Instagram to reveal the news, took the occasion of Father’s Day to express her feelings.
According to Maheeda on her Twitter @MaheedaNigeria, she did not see the need to celebrate Father’s Day because it was not worth it.  Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from five months old? Or the stepfather that raped me growing up? F*** the Father’s Day! Not for me, keep your wishes,” Maheeda said.
She continued: “My father left me when I was five months old and stepfather started his nonsense from when I was 11 years old.”

A fan, however, consoled her by telling her to at least celebrate the father of her teenage daughter, who is also her husband, but an angry Maheeda tweeted: “He is not my father! Maybe Husband Day should be celebrated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment