Sunday 21 June 2015

Nicki Minaj no longer on AfroCandy’s mind

United States-based actress, Judith Okpara Mazagwu, popularly known as AfroCandy, has decided to ignore Nikki Minaj for now following the response of her fans to the message she posted on social media recently in which she accused Jamaican-born US-based Nikki Minaj of stealing her style.
Using one of her social media handles to launch an attack on the Grammy award winner, AfroCandy wrote: “I’ve had this outfit for a while, but was waiting to loose weight before I could wear it, then I saw Nicki Minaj wearing a similar outfit and I said to myself ‘mmmh, this bitch is stealing my style.”
She wrote that fans “words gave me a lot of confidence, even though I hear it all the time.

 I guess I am gonna stop worrying and flaunt myself the way I am. This is how I am rolling out today, I am bringing sexy back!”
The actress said she was encouraged by a fan to show off in the wears despite her worries; that her weight and tummy has never been a barrier in thrilling her numerous fans, though they had been worried  about her low profile lately.
AfroCandy had taken the back stage in recent time, but has now promised her fans that she is back on her feet with her sexy look and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment