Tuesday 14 July 2015

Again, Maheeda releases raunchy pictures online

Controversial singer, Caroline Sam, otherwise known as Maheeda, has again flooded the  internet with her obscene pictures. As expected, the pictures have gone viral and begun to generate lots of reactions since its release.
The self-acclaimed Nigeria’s goddess of X revealed that she has no regret offering body, especially her private parts, to the public with this new set of raunchy pictures. She also admitted in her comment that she was nasty, sassy and extremely naughty.
The mother of one, however, lashed out at her critics to let her be and also mind their business, while she minds hers.

She wrote along with the pictures on her social media: “If you don’t mind your business, that means it is not paying you … I mind my bizness cos its paying me greatly …..So, mind the business that pays you!! I’m not you and you are not me , I don’t wanna be you , pls don’t even try to think about being me.. I’m nasty! Sassy ! Extremely Naughty .. I f..k and receive no f..k….And what you call baddest !!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment