Sunday 5 July 2015

Karen Ighos Rakos delivers baby boy

Winner of Big Brother Africa 2011, Karen Igho Rakos, has final become a mother, just as she put to bed a baby boy in  in the prestigious Mount Sinai Roosevelt hospital, New York, USA.The much anticipated expectant mother who recently expressed her anxiety to behold her baby whom she has been carrying in her womb for about nine month is currently in a joyous mood as she delivered safely.
The actress cuddled her new bundle of joy in her hospital bed wearing a happy face as she thanked God for safe delivery.

Recently she wrote a heart felt letter for her baby not knowing he will be motivated to step into the world soon.

“A Love Letter To My Unborn Child I write this letter to my unborn child from the depths of my soul. You’ve entered my womb and made my life complete and whole. I never thought I would be chosen for such an awesome task. It is a greater blessing than what I ever could ask. I can almost imagine you in my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment