Sunday 5 July 2015

Sexy Winger expresses delight over acting success

Actress, Oluwadamilola Bankole, popularly known as Sexy Winger, has expressed her gratitude to God for adding another year to her life. She said she had every reason to thank God for the gift of life and swift progress in her acting career, among other things.
Sexy Winger, who celebrated her birthday with friends recently, told Sky Entertainment on Friday that she really had fun following the surprises pulled by her friends and good will messages from her colleagues and esteemed fans.
The actress, who is overwhelmed to express her joy, said ‘I can’t quantify the grace and awesomeness of God in my life.  I am speechless. I would say I just had opportunity to be what I am today. I’m just grateful to God for my steady rise and successes recorded in life. I also want to thank every one, especially my fans, for their support.”
The Ogun State-born actress expressed her desire to be greater and raise her game to the next level, “as well as receiving divine favour in all ramifications.”

No comments:

Post a Comment