Sunday 10 April 2016

Amarachi returns with new video, ‘Te Quiero’

After winning the first edition of Airtel-sponsored Nigeria Got Talent, Amarachi Uyanne is back with something bigger. Over the years, Amarachi has proved that her win at the talent show was not a fluke, as she has released hit tracks and followed them up with videos.


Her latest video, Te Quiro, was shot on location in Lagos by Clarence Peters and has been enjoying airplays across the country.

Te Quiero, according to Amarachi, is a Spanish word, which means the bully. She said she was bullied by some of her friends in school when she won the talent contest. “Yes, I was bullied in school by some of my friends who could not understand how I won the contest. But we have moved beyond that level now, because most of them are my good friends now and I appreciate them so much for their love”.

Speaking on the new video, Amarachi said she was happy to be starting off this year with Te Quiero. “I have to drop this for my fans who have been asking me for something fresh this year. I have been off the radar for sometime because I needed to concentrate on school,”

With the new visuals, Amarachi now has four videos and will be dropping an album in the middle of the year.
“I have always said that I would not allow fame to stop my education, even my parents won’t allow such. So, I had to stay away and focus on school. But it is also very important that I keep the flow of my music career going. That’s why I am dropping this new video now. My fans should also expect my album by the middle of this year,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment