Sunday 10 April 2016

Skales marks birthday with fans, drops new video

MTN Pulse Ambassador, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng, popularly known as Skales, celebrated his birthday last week with some of his fans by taking them to the cinema and giving out pairs of shoes to others on social media.

Stating what prompted the development, Skales said: “Everything I have right now was given to me by God, my mother and my fans. I try my best to make sure my mom is comfortable wherever she is and now is the time to appreciate my fans for their love and support. I feel it is one of the better ways to say thank you to those who have been there for me.”

In the same vein, the pop star, on April 1, also celebrated the birthday with the release of his first official single from the yet to be released sophomore album “I Want You”, which has enjoying the airwaves across the country.

The new single, which was produced by Ghanaian super producer, DJ Breezy was shot in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Sky Entertainment also gathered that Skales is currently working on his sophomore album after the success of his debut “Man of the Year” last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment