Saturday 9 April 2016

Why I pathed ways with DB Records--Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has revealed the reason she left DB Records, which is headed by popular musician, Dbanj.


According to the actress who ventured into music in October 2012 with the release of her controversial singles, Hi and Itz Ova, in an  interview with Golden Icons, “No, I’m no longer with DB Records’.

D’banj is a very sweet person. I think he’s one of the best people I’ve known on earth and that’s no joke. I love him so much as my brother, but we couldn’t work it out business wise.”

She, however, stated that she’ll remain under her entertainment company called ‘Poko Entertainment’. “I do have an entertainment company called Poko Entertainment, and I really want to kick-start it after I take care of my baby for a little while,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment