Saturday 16 April 2016

Stella Damasus to mark birthday with new album

Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus has revealed plans to release her gospel album, entitled: “The Alternative’.

According to her, the album will be released on her birthday.

She revealed on Instagram “Finally, The Alternative album will be released on April 24 which is also my birthday, Wow! I’m excited about this and I know this album will change your life. Thanks for all the love and support so far. Let’s do this people. I’ve got the best team in the world & I can’t wait for you guys to hear what we’ve done with this one.”

The much-anticipated album is produced by her lover, Daniel Ademinokan, and will be released worldwide after April 24.

Damasus joins other actress, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde who have all tried out a career in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment