Sunday 8 May 2016

Celebration time for Pastor Olaiya

Notable gospel musicians, clerics, family and well wsihers will today converge to celebrate one of their own, a cleric cum musician, Pastor Claudius Olaiya, at his birthday thanksgiving service and the official launching of a new album entitled: “High Praise.”

The event will hold at the celebrant’s church auditorium, Christ Apostolic Church, Gbaremu Centre, Imalefalafia, Oke-Ado, Ibadan, Oyo State.

The new album which has four tracks: ‘High Praise’, ‘Door of Mercy’, ‘Benefactor’ and remix of ‘B’olele’, a popular hit track of Olaiya’s last album, “Change of Story”.

According to the cleric, the new work which coincided with a birthday thanksgiving service was divine, saying that it means a lot to   his music and pastoral ministry. “I am happy that I made myself available for God. To me, it is a rare opportunity and I will not rest on my oars to continue to serve God. In fact, God should get rid of me if I hesitate to serve Him with all my life, because He is the reason behind my successes and breakthroughs,” he said.

Speaking on the new album, Olaiya noted that “This is my fifth album and I am sure that it will inspire people to always praise God, irrespective of the challenges of life and the situation of the country. We need to appreciate God, no matter what we are facing. ‘High Praise’ is a vision from God and I know that it will motivate  souls to know the importance of praises, because God is the only answer to the problems and afflictions of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment