Sunday 8 May 2016

I want to grow old in Netherlands —Maheeda

Dutch-based controversial musician, Caroline Sam, otherwise known as Maheeda, has said she is ready to spend the rest of her life in Netherlands in spite of her love for her home country, Nigeria.


Maheeda, who has made a name for herself through raunchy pictures, in her goodwill message, joined the citizens of Netherlands to celebrate the naion’s Liberation Day, marking the celebration of freedom and the end of the Second World War for the Netherlands on May 5.

Rating her second home country, Maheeda wrote on her Instagram handle, saying “Happy Freedom Day, Netherland, my second country. I was told it’s the wrong place to be, but trust me, I will grow old here.”

Maheeda parted ways with her management recently, a development which could be responsible for her silence in the music industry in recent time.

“I have no manager or management at the moment. So, anyone you are talking to is your problem. No wonder it is not working out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment