Sunday 29 May 2016

Cynthia Morgan marks Children’s Day with MCEF

In her quest to give back to the society and to mark this year’s Children’s Day in a special way, Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan, last Thursday, put smiles of the children two communities in Lagos State, as she launched a charity platform called “Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation” aimed to give back to the society, especially the needy.


Morgan and her team went on a tour of two communities where she donated food items and toiletries to residents of the community. According to her, the initiative was dedicated to her mom, saying, “Thanks to my mom for her prayers and undying love and all she has taught me and still teaching me...that is why it was only right I name my foundation in her name.”

 While expressing her delight towards the development, the singer shared pictures of the activities on her Instagram, where she was associated and put smiles in the faces of people, especially the children.

She further wrote, “This is me telling these beautiful kids that where you sleep today doesn’t determine your future...God never sleep nor slumber...Today is/was definitely one of the most important day of my life...it has been an amazing journey for me and I just want to thank God for supporting me enough to support others and making us all smile at the end...they were so happy and I was happier...#MamaCynthia Empowerment Foundation Outreach 1”.

No comments:

Post a Comment