Saturday 7 May 2016

Janet Jackson, Expecting first child at 50

Multiple sources have confirmed that International superstar, Janet Jackson, is expecting her first child, just a few weeks to her 50th birthday.

Although the singer has remained quiet on the issue,  the  Daily Mail gathered  that the star - who turns 50 on May 16 - postponed her Unbreakable tour last month to start a family with husband Wissam Al Mana.

In the second leg of the tour , she announced to her fans via a video “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.’

‘Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,’ Jackson asked of her fans.

‘I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can,” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment