Sunday 13 March 2016

9ice shoots new video, in Ibadan

Music star, Alexander Abolore Adegbola, a.k.a, 9ice  has described Ibadan, Oyo State, as his second home as he concluded the shooting of another video, Agbawabura, on location in the ancient city.
Gongo Aso crooner said the decision to shoot the video in Ibadan was informed by the serene atmosphere that pervaded the Agodi Gardens where the entire video was shot.

He said he did not believe the garden had been restructured to such aesthetic beauty until the video producer took him to the place.

“Lagos is becoming too congested and creative individuals need time off the hustle and bustle. For me, Ibadan is always a home. I love the peace, the terrace, the space and also the food, especially the amala
“I can tell you that Ibadan would soon develop fast beyond what we presently have now and that will be good for the entertainment and tourism industry.

“I have never been to Agodi Gardens before, but my last visit has opened my eyes to the beauty spot. Another place that comes close is Ikogosi where I shot the video of Abefe. When the video is out, you will not believe that such a lovely place exists in Ekiti. I only urge my colleagues to start patronising our local locations for our videos and stop promoting other countries tourism sites,” he advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment