Sunday 27 March 2016

Oritsefemi ends fight with former manager

Self-acclaimed musical taliban, Oritsefemi has moved to end his feud with his former manager, Danku. Oritsefemi who came back to reckoning with his hit single Double Wahala, severed his relationship with Danku last year after irreconcilable differences.

Danku and Oritsefemi had been involved in a messy fight for over a year with the duo vowing never to work with each other again. But recent reports emerging from the camp of Oritsefemi indicated that the singer has decided to end his rift with Danku and allow peace to reign.

Speaking about his alleged move to reconcile with his former manager, he said ‘Life is too short to abhor hatred with anybody. “We have to move on. Danku is my homeboy. The truth is that I don’t want to have problem with anybody. I want my mind to be free so that I can progress with the projects I have lined up for the year. I want to concentrate on music and not fight”.

He also talked about his new single, Mr Gomina, which featured Mavin Records act, Reekado Banks. “Let’s talk about my new song with Reekado Banks. Let’s talk about songs that I am about to release. I am done with having issues with Danku or anybody”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment