Saturday 12 March 2016

Why I dashed my P.A a brand new car —Iyabo Ojo

Actress, Iyabo Ojo has revealed that the commitment and hard work of her personal assistant, Gbeminiyi Valentynoh, poised her to present a brand new Toyota Corolla as gift.

While the actress also cleared the air over the development that it was not a publicity stunt, saying, "I gave her the car because she wanted to reward her for her hard work".

Iyabo Ojo added that “She is a very humble and hardworking girl, she is dedicated to what she is doing and has made me proud. She is a graduate of Biochemistry from the University of Lagos, and when she started working with me, her parents were concerned about her moving around with a celebrity, but I promised them that she would not lose focus, she listens to me and knows when to read and when it is time to go on location. She is very principled. I’ve always said I will give her a car before she graduates, and when I calculated that she will graduate in a month’s time, I decided to surprise her."

No comments:

Post a Comment