Saturday 5 March 2016

Fuji act, Alao Malaika becomes Tecno mobile brand ambassador


Fuji music star, Sulaimon Alao Malaika, has stepped up his game to be among the list of Nigerian celebrities who rake in millions from endorsement deals from multinational companies.
  
Malaika announced the news to his fans during the past week when he confirmed to newsmen that he had signed a  multimillion naira deal with Tecno mobile.

The signing ceremony, which took place at the Tecno Mobile Head office, Ikeja, Lagos State, on Tuesday, dragged many of Malaika fans to the venue of the signing to share in the joy of the fuji singer.

The event, which did not last for more than two hours almost shut down Computer Village as more people abandoned their businesses to be part of the fun that and excitement of the afternoon.
It was  a double joy for the self-acclaimed Fuji king,  who celebrated his 43rd birthday last week and  released a song, Nana Dance, which featured Dammy Krane.

Speaking shortly after signing the deal, Malaika said “I’m excited being unveiled as Tecno  Mobile ambassador. I will not let the brand down. I beleieve we have a long way to go. We will get there together. I am going to use my popularity to spread the good news for Tecno and encourage my colleagues to join me in appreciating the good work of Techno”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment