Saturday 15 August 2015

I want my fans to feel my beauty, endowment, Habibat Jinad reveals

Actress-cum-broadcaster, Habibat Jinad, has revealed that the motive behind her newly filtered pictures which have generated lots of reactions  was not to send a bad signal or negative impression to the public, but for people, especially her fans to have a glimpse of her beauty and her God-given endowment.
Reacting to some of the comments fans made about the pictures, Habibat refuted the claim that she had joined the ‘nudity group’ , saying she could not afford to lose her sense of dignity for anything.
“The motive behind my actions was to let my fans see the beauty of Almighty God in me. You never can tell where good things can come out of. As an entertainer, I cannot be wearing jalabias always.”
“I see them as normal pictures. The only things that are revealing are my laps and that do not depict that I am promoting nudity or that I wanted to be nude. What if I put on a bumper shot or short shirts; won’t my laps be revealed?” She queried.
She, however, assured her fans, especially those that have shown concern about the development that she did not see herself becoming weird or nasty with her acting career, adding that, “based on my studies and experience I have gathered over the years, private parts are regarded as most sensitive parts of the body and I have not revealed any of these. To my fans, nakedness is when you don’t have anything on. But I assure you all that I will never let you down by the grace of God.”
Jinad, who also appreciated her fans for their support over her acting career, urged them to be on the look out for her new work entitled: ‘Oba Meji.’

No comments:

Post a Comment