Saturday 15 August 2015

My father not a womaniser —Ajigijaga’s son

The eldest son of the late actor, Mufutau Rasheed a.k.a Ajigijaga has dispelled the rumours doing the rounds that his father died of poverty and was a womanizer, Sky Entertainment learnt.

Rasheed who is a fast-rising Fuji musician, stated that his father, until he passed on, was doing fine in the industry despite living in a rented apartment with a car, but was still doing fine without complaining.
“My father was blessed with two gifts by God; it is not everybody that possesses such. First, he was a contented man and second, he was very honest. No matter the situation in the movie industry, my father never begged to eat. Anyone who is famous as far as the industry is concerned can’t be hungry. My father was famous and I am sure his fame was enough to fetch him what he wanted. So, he didn’t die of poverty. He wasn’t a poor man because he wasn’t ordinary in the entertainment industry.

He lived in a better apartment, though rented. He had a car. So, I believe some people were just assuming what’s not even close to the truth,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment