Saturday 8 August 2015

Lala graduates from OAU, says his fully back into acting

Actor, Muyideen Oladapo a.k.a Lala who has been missing in action in the Yoruba speaking movies is back in the game after completing his degree course in Theatre Arts at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Lala who confirmed that he truly missed acting told Sky Entertainment that his absence was not in vain, because he has added value to his life within the space of four years as a result of his full time course of study. He added that his greatest desire is to use the acquired knowledge to develop himself as an actor and producer.

“I am now fulfilled. I am glad that I am now a graduate from a prestigious university in the country. It is not my doing but the grace of God Almighty. I eventually accomplished my long dream and this is the beginning of more greatness in my life, either in academics or my career. I am really proud to be addressed as a graduate.”

The actor also revealed that he can’t wait to finally leave the school in December when the school will hold its convocation

No comments:

Post a Comment